Sunday, March 28, 2010

keep those orders coming...

Thanks everyone for the fabulous response to my 'share the loot' post! I'm a little slow (had my daughter's bday party yesterday - what a zoo!), but steadily working on getting things packed up and mailed. I thought you guys might like a look at what's on the way...

Here's a "groovy flowers" set...



And a "blues and greens" set (which has been quite popular!)...



And the four packages I sent on Friday - so stuffed!!


I still have PLENTY left, especially yellow/orange/pink, so feel free to order more!

Speaking of sheets, have you all seen Jen's new Vintage Sheets blog? It's going to be a fantastic resource! Jen also started up a flickr group for the blog. After you use your loot to make awesome projects, go add some pics there!

7 comments:

  1. That vintage sheet blog looks so fun. I love to get a peek at your stash - you have such great things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you gonna let us know when our package goes in the mail? I sent paypal on Friday, but probably not early enough to be one of the 4 packages you stuffed already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ack!!! i can not wait!!! i just made a mini, mini quilt using a few scraps of vintage sheet i already had. i don't think it is even 3 inches square! i am pretty sure that i am going to make something bigger with what i get in the mail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't last long- I just sent you an email asking for a package for myself stuffed full of your vintage sheet happiness! Oh I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love some with the choices I sent you by flickr mail. If you still want to swap a couple things let me know. I can send the ones you asked for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got that yummy groovy flower package and I LOVE it! I can't wait to make something with them. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Evelyn, Are you still selling bundles? I'd love the pink and oranges. Please let me know. THANKS phonio(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete