Monday, May 31, 2010

winners!

Gosh darn you blogger - why do you make it so easy to publish a post by accident???? (I do user interface design for a living - I hate software that doesn't prevent stupid mistakes!)

Anyway, what I meant to say is... winners! Two of them! Here they are:



Those lucky folks are:
20. lori said...

I would love the FQs! Have a great weekend!

1. leigh7911 said...

Oh! Look at all those lovely yellows. :)

Also, your room looks great. Am jealous!

And good on you for being productive in your procrastination. Your dedication to sewing for charity is inspiring.

And just so you'll have a pretty picture to look at, here's the latest on Vada's room.


I only have a couple more swirls to go, and it will be all done! It's definitely at the top of my list of WIPs I want to finish up. I've decided I'm going to do my "Clean Slate Club" (and thanks everyone for the encouragement!) - I'm compiling a list of all the projects I have in progress, and will list them here. You guys can feel free to give me crap if I don't report regular progress! I'm hoping to have the bulk of them done in the next couple months, so I can start thinking about the holidays. They are just around the corner, you know!

Another one high up on the list is those swaddling blankets. I got the hand sewing done over the weekend, and will hopefully get them all top-stitched and labeled this week, so that's progress! Oh, and there were a couple questions in the comments from the last post about exactly how I do the swaddling blankets, but they were from folks who don't have their settings set to show their return address, so I couldn't reply directly. However, I think the questions are answered in this post I did a while back, so you can look there. If that doesn't help, let me know and I'll do a tutorial.

6 comments:

  1. Her room turned out so cute! I bet she just loves it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! How does V like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I was just wondering about this the other day. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's come out so well! I bet Vada is pleased with it.. what a work...you are good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love that wall! I often doodle with swirls--who'd think to do it on a wall? Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete